- Lessons Learned in Preparing for an Internet-Free Technical Tutorial
- Name that Tester!
- Want to learn SeleNesse hands-on?
- Stickyminds column: Old Habits Die Hard
- How did I get here?
- How *would* you test this?
- Are you the one holding you back?
- Building a test team ...
- Hiring misses: When we turn someone down for the wrong reasons
- Executable Specifications using FitNesse and Selenium -- STAREast 2010
- Selenesse dotnet is GO
- What? A 12-year-old at Agile Coach Camp?
- You never get a second chance to make a first impression .... or do you?
- How to handle the Windows Authentication pop-up with Selenium RC
- TEDx is awesome!
- Testing Legacy Apps
- Welcome to the virtual Agile world!
- A funny story
- Let's not forget what makes a good tester a good tester
- My first published article
- Nervous about an interview? Try this!
- How well should testers know the customer?
- Change your organization, or change your organization
- It's still a *bug*, and your denial does not change that
- Harmony is beauty
- The difference between motion and action
- Making Quality a Priority
- What if you could design your ideal "software creation" plan?
- Getting Started with White
- *be the worst*
- Does having a separate maintenance team hurt efforts toward accountability?
- Work to make a company successful, or work for a successful company?
- What do you do when ... ?
- Help! My Selenium tests are flaky!
- Back to blogging ... Selenium and modal dialogs
- Why not letting a team self-organize does not work, part 1
- Why not removing impediments does not work
- Why not having an available Product Owner does not work
- 10,000 ways to not invent a light bulb ...
- Deprecated ScrumMaster
- A little off-topic .... GTD?
- Wishing I was going to Agile 2008 ....
- More questions, again
- Questions, and more questions
- What do you mean, don't submit bugs?
- Give it a name, and they will follow ....
- How *NOT* to win the hearts of developers, part 2
- How *NOT* to win the hearts of developers, part 1
- Zero to Sixty Agile Testing </div> </div>